Sunday 3 February 2013

Gospel Album- Lord the Source of our Energy




Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I am blessed by the Lord to have launched my first ever gospel album titled, "Lord the Source of our Energy" compiled into 11 tracks. This album has a special message of love, joy and hope that the Lord himself has given and has delivered to us in packages of soul-stirring, sound of stellar vibes. 

The track list is as follows:

  1. Lord the source of our energy
  2. Praise Mary’s song
  3. Drop of blood
  4. Melody for you
  5. On the road
  6. Following Christ
  7. Lord we are here to play
  8. Lord yours is the wound
  9. Love
  10. Footprints
  11. Mama

You can check out a preview of my tracks on which is now available on  iTunes <---CLICK HERE

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to God for all his blessings, guidance and protection through the struggles of my life. I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for  his unchanging love expressed throughout this album. I hope my music in the form of praise and worship the Lord will have an impact on your precious day to day life. May the good Lord shower his grace and blessing and keep you and your family in good health and happiness


Your brother in Christ,

Ken Alphonso
Composer/songwriter
Email: kenalphs@yahoo.ca

1 comment:

Contact

Get in touch with me


Location

Toronto, Ontario